Welcome to Wolf Pet Creations

A Blog for Wolf Pet Creations Business and the Opinions of a Wolf Pet

Saturday, May 9, 2009

On one hand .....


On one hand it's been that kind of week. First I was off work, then I wasn't. Offline things were going great then I went to the dentist. That'll ruin your week fast. I started a great (if I do say so myself) line of zyngo skins called "In the Wyld!" but haven't finished because I'm stuck on ...you ready? ... the Wolf version. Now HOW could that possibly be hard for me?

I upgraded the zyngo game park to include Deal Classic and Deal Extreme, Jaded 5 card kickers, some new Zyngo Freeplay machines, AND Solitaire! How many languages can you say broke in?

Zyngo de Mayo didn't quite have the peppiness I expected, but I didn't start marketing it soon enough either. Soooo ..be ready for next year!

Today I made the new Banner Logo you see up above. Now once we discover the secret to getting it placed just right we'll be good to go.

Blogger is user friendly if you are using the standard layout. I still haven't figured out why they leave so much room on the edges? Why is that? Anyone know? I actually LOOKED for an answer to that earlier this week and must of been using an incorrect search term because I can't find a post to explain it.

Okay, back to the Wolf skin ... or maybe a swim suit ..or some ..where IS that new store of mine?

No comments: