Welcome to Wolf Pet Creations

A Blog for Wolf Pet Creations Business and the Opinions of a Wolf Pet

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Post Valentine's Blues

Have I mentioned I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day? Ever since whatever her name was in 1st or 2nd grade MADE us exchange those cute little valentine's cutouts with everyone, whether you meant it or not .. I haven't liked it much. Then there was the time my boyfriend's dad sent me flowers and a wonderful card about how great I was, and my boyfriend thought it was just another day. And those are the two GOOD valentine's I've had. The rest were .. well ... just another day.

So why do I have the post Valentine's Day blues? We decorated the Zyngo park for Valentine's Day and now I don't want to take them down! It wasn't like Valentine's Day was especially good this year or anything .. it was .. just another day as usual.

It's almost too early to decorate for St. Patrick's day ... i need a holiday between the two! It's not leap year and Easter comes in April ..too early for spring flowers ... maybe ice skating? Olympics will soon be over but ice skating .. mhmm.. that might just work.

We'll get back to you about it!

No comments: