Welcome to Wolf Pet Creations

A Blog for Wolf Pet Creations Business and the Opinions of a Wolf Pet

Sunday, May 20, 2007


Greetings and Welcome, Now why you ask would someone with only 3 basic items to sell in their store start a blog? Or for that matter a store on Second Life? Well, the reason for the store is probably simple - I love setting things up, the gathering, the learning, the seeking out perfect things. This is in fact my 3rd attempt at this whole store adventure. The first two were beautiful setups with no inventory because it took ALOT ..let me say this again ..ALOT longer to learn how to build things than I thought it was going to take. Not to mention my general tendancy to try to do everything at once without doing any one thing well.

So this time I actually made a few things before I opened. I've since discarded most of those as needing more work.

I wanted the store to have a some character if you will. I previewed 9 million, 225 thousand, 998 prefabs sold in Second Life and tried building my own about double that many times. I confess that I suck at building buildings. I mean I just can't. I can decorate, I can texture, I can do all kinds of things except the actual building of the building. And since I was in a linden cash flow crisis so to speak, I bought a prefab. A fabulous one from the fine folks over at Memo. located in Second Life at Raffaello 29, 208, 21. Mindy Enfiled even came to the land to preview a few of their prefab options to see if they would fit. She spent alot of time with me for the price. I believe Michael Oconner actually built it but Mindy definitely sold me on it.

I'm actually semi proud of the courtyard and yard area - it is level, no thanks to me ...any leveling, arranging things symetrically or math required for arrangement purposes I beg Wolf Bain to do. He's the Wolf behind the Wolf part of the name, which makes me the Pet part so to speak.

It still needs some work, the courtyard, the store ..the products will come faster as time goes on.

Here's our first SLURL ..if I figure out how to do more to it I will ...but for now ..

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coulours/90/160/92/?title=Wolf%20Pet%20Creations

Anyway, welcome to my Wolf Pet Creations adventure.


No comments: