Welcome to Wolf Pet Creations

A Blog for Wolf Pet Creations Business and the Opinions of a Wolf Pet

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Logging in to Second Life


I logged into second life and went ..wow, i made money. How fun is that? Not alot you understand -- but enough to go, wow, where'd that come from :) All very exciting. Pays for club DJ tipping for the weekend anyway. And that is after all the ultimate goal, to pay for Second Life fun.

I bought some more land in the sim, that may be all I get to buy as land is going faster there. But it's enough for our purposes at the moment anyway. We won't talk about how much that cost. Suffice to say we need about 2 years of sales at todays new high to make up for it *L*

Someone asked ..so Tawney, what are your 3 items? Good point. They are on the other blog, located here http://www.bloglines.com/blog/TawneyBian ... Hey! this makes us a store with few clothes, many statues, and 2 blogs. Long story. I hope to consolodate into 1 website soon.

For now ...see Checked Out in Hot Pink.

I opened two satellite stores too ..one in Temptress Falls, one of my favorite sims and one in Sala Mall because that was where my first store with no inventory was *L* and Allana was very patient about it.

See you there!

No comments: