Welcome to Wolf Pet Creations

A Blog for Wolf Pet Creations Business and the Opinions of a Wolf Pet

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lawn Party






Whew! Our first party I will put down to a success in spite of being borked by SL for most of it. Lately SL has been freezing me up and kicking me out. Even after a complete delete and reinstall. Anyway, I took some pictures at the end of the party. Someone remind me to hire a photographer to take pictures when I need pictures. Second Life and I seem to have some sort of Event Photophobia affair going on.

You can see the fabulous stage built by our friend and neighbor Kasolai Nighbor. He builds the cool flintstone inspired cars you can find in my shop. He and Wolf Bain are the ones who fix up the land every time I mess with it - so I'm quite fond of him - plus he changes things up to just the way I like them - like this stage!

You can see the Fairgrounds we set up here. I love fairs. Being able to "ride" fun machines is one reason I love Second Life so very much. I actually loved the carousel from the second I saw it and snapped it up right away - then came the ferris wheel but I just rented the Frisbee - until we get more funds - It's loads of fun! The skydiving from Cubey's rocked too!! I bought the bubble machine so if ya need to borrow them just let me know and I can hook you up. Otherwise I just set the carousel out now and then and ride it myself. Does that make me weird?


From this angle you can see the store just in the background - I love my store, however, it's almost time for a bigger one.


We had so much fun at this party we'll be doing it again. Probably in May or June. We'll have some minor events between now and then - but look for another big one in a couple of months. I made a new years resolution to do one event per quarter.

Thanks to all our new friends who attended, and we hope to see you at the next one!










No comments: