Welcome to Wolf Pet Creations

A Blog for Wolf Pet Creations Business and the Opinions of a Wolf Pet

Monday, March 24, 2008

Monaco Anyone?

Spring Break ends today for me, and while I didn't get as much done as I want (does one ever?) I did get some things accomplished.

I finally introduced Walk on the Beach, I wanted tops to go with it. We introduced 2 to sell with the cute capri pants with sculpty cuffs!

Ohhhhhh, and speaking of sculpty, I learned how to texture sculpties this week! Why didn't someone tell me how fun that is earlier?? So watch out, I forsee numerous sculpty parts in our future :)

I started with a pair of His and Her cowboy hats for Relay for Life, available separately for $L 50 donations. Make SURE you check our ACS RFL vendor before you buy so you'll know it's an official one. I'd like to keep this blog PG or I'd post what I think about the people ripping those off - slime doesn't even BEGIN to describe them. Make sure you check all vendors you want to donate to and receive a gift, they have a nifty page that pops up with info certifying the vendors this year. Gotta love technology. They will have http://slrfl.net/kiosks/certify at the beginning of the url -with the matching code from the vendor.



And I may have saved the best for last here, hard to say since my creations are somewhat eccletic in genre! We introduced our first bikini, Monaco. It comes in a tri-pack of Cobalt, Lime, and Tango Red, or each color individually for those of you who hate blue or green or red, and you know who you are!




ANDDDDDDD we are offering a spiffy Orange version for FREE just for checking out the store! Careful, the Wolf Gift package with the big red bow will bite you if you miss out on this free offer.

Catch you in game,

Tawney Bian
Wolf's

No comments: